Thursday, April 1, 2010

Everybody Plays The Fool…

So it’s April 1, 2010, April Fool’s day. On this day people typically pull jokes, hopefully harmless, on their friends and relatives. How this custom came about is still a mystery. There are several theories, according to Snopes. Whatever the origin, I’m glad I didn’t have to leave the house today…just in case!

I don’t feel too good today. Actually I haven’t for the last three days, at least. Bad heartburn. Wake you up in the night heartburn. Sit up and sleep heartburn. And nothing is kicking it. I already take a little purple pill but I’ve been eating antacids too. Then someone told me it’s a warning sign for a heart attack in women. That was reassuring! So who knows?

So what kind of yarn goes with a stomach ache? My first thought is green. Or maybe it should be a red. The green spoke louder. This yarn is a combination of wool, alpaca and Donegal tweed and the color is Toad. It’s from a scarf for a dear childhood friend who lives in Alaska. I’m still working on the scarf but since it is Alaska, and probably cold a lot of the time, maybe he’ll get some use out of it! I may make a matching hat. Maybe.


So happy April Fool’s. If you got pranked don’t worry cause…
Everybody plays the fool, sometime…No exception to the rule…

No comments:

Post a Comment